After a sloppy first half in which his team turned the ball over each of
its first five possessions, Tide Head Coach Mark Gottfried lit into his
team in the locker room. Alabama responded with a 21-12 run after halftime,
eventually running away with a 92-71 victory over EA Sports.

"We turned the ball over the first five times we touched it," Gottfried
commented afterwards. "And that's ridiculous. In the second half we did a
lot of little things well that became big as the game went along."

http://alabama.theinsiders.com/2/24162.html

J.E. "Jay" Lisby
Bama: Inside the Crimson Tide
BamaMag.com