"If the circumstances were anything other than what they are, I would be
there," Franchione said.

Franchione will not be responding to specific allegations made by the NCAA.
Instead, he will talk about his personal commitment to abiding by NCAA rules
over the course of his coaching career (none of Franchione’s teams have ever
been involved in major infractions), and his role in assisting compliance at
UA in the future.

"Everyone involved in the response team felt like it would be a positive
thing if I could make some sort of presentation," Franchione said. "I think
that everyone felt it was important for the Infractions Committee to know
that the head coach was committed to doing things the right way.

"We felt like making a video presentation was the best way to do that. It’s
one thing to write a letter or make a phone call, but it is another thing to
see an actual person speaking what he believes. Again, the best thing would
have been to actually be there, but hopefully, this will be effective. I
think the taping went well. Hopefully, the committee will be able to see
that I deeply believe what I am saying."

http://www.tidesports.com/features/1653topstory.html?section=football

ROLL TIDE!!
Rick