With it being arn bole week and all, I thought I'd share a good family story:

My brother - an aubrin man, class of 1985, is an engineer for a power company in the
south.  Several years ago after a bad storm I called him to find out if their home
received any damage from the storm.  He said no, but their power was out and it was
hot.  He went on to say "I think I'll go turn the ceiling fans on just to get some air
moving in here..."

Remember....aubrin man....engineer....turn ceiling fans on when power is out.....damn,
I am proud of him!

ROLL TIDE!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]