From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 3:01 PM
To:
Roll.Tide.Fan-The.University.of.Alabama.Athletics.Discussion.List@w1426.
hostcentric.net
Subject: [RollTideFan] MOOREHEAD STAYING PUT

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/mobileregister/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/ht
ml_standard.xsl?/base/sports/10058193073332.xml

-- MOOREHEAD STAYING PUT: Junior defensive end Kindal Moorehead said he
planned to return to Alabama next season.

There had been speculation that Moorehead would consider looking into the
NFL draft but Moorehead apparently nixed that talk.

"I'm coming back," he said. "I don't pay any attention to (speculation)."
[...]

ROLL TIDE!!

kurt

To unsubscribe from this list just send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a BLANK subject line and the single word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" (without the quotes) in the body or visit
http://www.RollTideFan.net