Barner Bill posted:

What I said was this: the UA-AU game is always much closer than
expected. In 1997 AU was as heavily favored as any team has been in the
Iron Bowl
in my lifetime. UA fans were not optimistic about their chances. Then AU
wins on the Scissum fumble and subsequent FG 18-17.

BB, believe it or not I picked the game 17-15 Bama on two different
contests, simply because that was the score of the '84 game where Bama
was a big underdog.  I cursed Arians for a week.  :-)