Title: RE: RE: [RollTideFan] hey Lynn....
I think that is a possibility!
Ya'll don't fight!....can't we all just get along????  : - (|)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 2:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RE: [RollTideFan] hey Lynn....

Are y'all fussing!?!  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: William H Evans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 2:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sonja - this is your forum.  I do not diss Bama in your own house, I just
keep my mouth shut.  Usually.

As for being here all the time, I left all summer long but had to come
back for football season so I could take notes from noted football critic
Hugh Wolfgang.  As for why I came here originally, I was ASKED to join.
Are you asking me to leave?

As for slamming you on AU-Sports, that is just talking smack.  On the
important issues I have taken up for bammers several times.  No kidding.

BTW Sonja - exactly what have I posted on the Auburn e-mail list that
offends you?

bill evans
Hartselle, AL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]