I am SO PROUD of Andrew, not for his game especially, but for his attitude
the whole year and for being a cheerleader on the sidelines for Tyler and
the rest of the team when we were stinkin' up the place in the fourth
quaretr of other games. This is one he can tell his grandchildren about and
have a tape of to show them. In my opinion this HAS BEEN  a good year for
the Tide. I still can't believe how they ripped AU a new one.
Now let's get some Golden Eagle Meat!!!!!

                       ROLL TIDE
                       HOW NOW ZOW!

                       Steve Stringer