> A Bama-UAB game would be an incredible rivalry to start at Legion Field
each
> year.
>
> Am I alone in this opinion?

I sure as hell hope so. Why is everyone so interested and hungry to suck up
to wanna be programs that have only one potential outcome and that is to
diminish our own????  We were the only team that played the barners on tv
for years, it was virtually their only national exposure and pretty much 80%
of the exposure in the state. Now, we would want to do the same for UAB
which has been sucking academic funding from the mother University. Done
everything it can to wrest Legion Field from BAMA. And we should help them
bring prominence to their fledgling program? I hope not. Geeeeezzzzz!!! It
ws such a great weekend..........

RTR
Scott