Hey. I'm on your side on the flag issue. I think Jeff was just pointing out
the double standard.

-----Original Message-----
From: Phillip L. Harbison

[...]
My initial post on that subject was in defense of those like
me who still honor the flag in response to the implication
that anyone who does so is a racist.  But regardless of who
was right or wrong, I'll avoid the subject in the future.  I
assume you will urge others to do the same (which is a polite
way of saying don't expect us not to return fire). [...]