Queen posted:

As Joel Perry has a problem with people leaving the stands early, I have
a BIG problem with people who come to the games, cars all decorated and
magnetized, only to strip every shred of Alabama stuff if we lose and
drive home like they haven't been to a ballgame.

Some lowlife stole one of my magnets at the Tutorsee Game and I was
pissed.  Put them in the car while you are in the stadium.  I did have
the other one and my flag on my car on my way back.