I've got something else to add...I hope the gaytors beat the ever loving
hell out of tennersee as well. I have no love for either, but absolutely
hate the wicked viles from hillbilly land. I hope CSS beats phat ass phil
phulmer so bad that the pumpkin man will never want to step foot onto
another football field again. Man how I wish Bama had another shot at them
this year. Did I say that I hate tennersee? :)

RDT! 31-7 Elephant Romp!
Rick