Thanks Javvy!.....(sob).....I can thank you enough.....(sob)(sniff)....I
have to go cry now....

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Mike Laborde
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 5:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] Devan Orange VS Hugh Wolfcrack

Does it really matter to you, James? I'd rather have a poster than a lurker.
We have over 250 list members and only 25% OR LESS actually post. I don't
know if the lurkers think their opinions and comments would not matter or
what. I hope they don't think that. I'd love to see all 250 post twice per
day!!

RTF is the biggest and oldest Bama list around. It's for everyone. I LOVE it
when someone joins and posts away.

BTW, James, DevO has been a regular poster on the message board since it
opened a couple of weeks ago. You should check it out.

At least DevO is POSITIVE about Bama football...

Javvy