Oh, there is no doubt in my mind this particular person would not have lots to say to
me if aub had won Saturday.  He even tried to deny that LA Tech almost beat them.    I
even over heard someone say in the elevator earlier, "Oh, I forgot about that game
after it was over".  I piped in the conversation and said "I didn't -365 days of the
year!!!!"

Well, LSU is my second favorite team, so I rooting for them. NEVER for AUBURN, not
even against the gaturds!

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/19/01 01:40PM >>>
Hey Devonna:

I can guar-on-tee you had the barners pulled it off like they had talked it
up (Got to walk the walk if you are gonna talk the talk) it would have been
the greatest game in barner history against their biggest rival.  Don't let
them barner ambulance chasers you work with fool you one bit.  The Bama game
is what they live for.  Why do you think they wanted it down at the pasture?
So they would have a guaranteed win every other year.  Oops, guess Alabama
didn't realize that in '99 and '01.

If you don't think this one sticks in their craw, just read some of the
barner drivel on their boards.

As a friend of mine has said, "Kick 'em while they are down.  Gives 'em a
chance to rise above it".  Except I hope we don't ever let them up.  Part of
me wants them to beat LSWho so they can get a real reaming in Hotlanta from
a mad Spurrier and Co.  But it's hard to bring myself to root for those
arrogant, cocky, paranoid, jealous scum wanna-bes.  (And remind me to tell
you how I really feel about the barners sometime.)

RTR  Let's go eagle hunting next week