Alright. WTH is going on with the media? I waited patiently all day
yesterday for still photos of The Game and supporting events. I figured
that, when only a few surfaced, there would be a flood of them today.
NaDa. Nothing. Zip. Zero.
What gives? Why are there not hundreds of Iron Bowl pics out there?
Folks, I NEED a pic of Carnell with the sling on his arm. If anyone know
where I can get one then please e-mail me privately.

Javvy

Javvy, Al.com has an Iron Bowl slide show, but I don't remember if there
was a pic of Barnell.