Jeff Todd wrote:
> How does au-sports manage to automatically strip messages
> down to plain text?

The list owner for au-sports is a friend.  I'll ask him about it.

> There has to be a simple solution to this.

If the server is a UNIX box, you could run 'grep' on the input
to see if it has common HTML tags.  If any are found, you could
remove them with or an 'awk' script.  What mailing list server
are you using for RTF?

--
Phil Harbison
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]