From: Devonna Snuggs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 3:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] B'ham Post Herald Articles

someone is always trying to stir the pot w/ us....I heard a caller on the
post-game show after the TN game - he asked David Crane if "black QBs should
just stop even thinking about UA b/c the black QBs don't get to play"....DC
told him that UA did not care if the caller was black, white, blue, purple
or yellow if they were a good QB, then UA would go after them.   Pot
stirrers are all these type of people are.............

To unsubscribe from this list just send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a BLANK subject line and the single word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" (without the quotes) in the body or visit
http://www.RollTideFan.net