In a message dated 11/24/01 12:14:57 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I'd trade Eli Gold for Pam Ward, faster than quick could get ready. I'll

guaran-damn-tee you that Pam Ward knows more about football than Eli does.

Gold is one Eli I *DO NOT* like! >>

Well..I've been disparaging Eli for sometime....and I thought for a team like
Alabama and a state like Alabama...Brother Gold...was not the proper
image....but...since then.  I have listened to a lotta radio
broadcasters....compared to the very very best...Eli doesnt hold
up...BUT...believe me he is better than HUNDREDS!!!!!Including at least half
the SEC....and all of the ACC....Just my opinion.