Just one more reason NOT to look past USM.  If we don't beat the Golden Eagles, we WON'T be bowl-eligible, and it won't matter.
As for my attendance at a hypothetical Bama bowl victory, you're correct, I will be absent.  As for my hearing my drivel before, during, and after the game, you're correct concerning that as well.  I don't have the horsepower in my computer to send voice-enabled messages, and I don't think they are permissible on RTF anyway :)

Leave it to HuGe to find a NEGATIVE while we are all riding a wave of positive.  Thanks Mr. Wolfcrank.  IF we do go bowling, I trust you will not be in attendance and we will hear none of your drivel before, during and after the game.

And it doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with collegebcs.com, you apparently found some merit in it or you would not have posted it.  Wait a minute...I thought there for a moment I was speaking about a sane person.  Please disregard, huGe.

RTR!