Not sure how many Irish fans we have on the list (1or2 maybe?), but even if
you're not, you may want to check out the ND forum just for fun. It reminds
me so much of what we (Bama) were going through last year at this time. The
Irish fans are ripping Davie (Doofus per ND fans) to shreds, much the same
way DuBose was last season. Believe it or not, many ND fans believe they
have a shot at getting Gruden from the Oakland Raiders.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/main.asp?webtag=bgi2&nav=messages

ROLL TIDE
Rick