Well, supposedly (and hopefully) the rain will be out of here by Thursday a.m. but it
will still be cold....

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/26/01 01:07PM >>>
The posse from Huntsville will be there - cold and rain be damned!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of kurt rasmussen
Sent:   Monday, November 26, 2001 12:21 PM
Subject:        [RollTideFan] Franchione began his post-practice comments with a
pair of requests

http://tidesports.com/features/1866topstory.html?section=football

"First, I want to encourage all of those who have tickets and cannot
attend
 to try and give their tickets to someone who can go," he said. "I know
that
 Thursday night is an inconvenience for some people, but we need as
 many fans there as possible. [...]

Roll Tide!!

kurt

To unsubscribe from this list just send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a BLANK subject line and the single word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" (without the quotes) in the body or visit
http://www.RollTideFan.net