It's gonna be a good test for the boys from T-town, but I believe they're
gonna have enough incentive to put the eagles in their rightful place.
Bama's offense will be able to wear down the SM defenders and will control
the clock and score 30+ points, no matter who quarterbacks (and I predict
both Watts and Zow will play, with AZ getting the start). I look for FM to
have a great night! Bama's defensive front will harass Mr. Kelly all night
and the DB's will pick-off two of his passes. The Tide will close out the
regular season with a resounding win at the Old Gray Lady on Graymont!

GO BAMA - DROWN'EM TIDE!!!
Rick