Well...I don't know 'bout anyone else, but that NATIONAL write-up doesn't
make me feel any better about the verdict that's due in a few weeks.  The
writer seems to be making light of recent NCAA decisions. Reckon that might
hurt Bama's stance with the Authority? Like I said, I don't see how it will
help.

I really wish we could catch a break every once it awhile....oh wait....
31-7!!
That was/is VERY SWEET!!!

Let The Elephants Romp Over The Eagles!!!!

RTR!
Rick