From: Rick McMahan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 9:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] Barner Humor 2

Thanks Devonna, Jess and I will look for you.

We're in the East Upper Deck Sec 52, Row 29. Seats 20-21.

RDT!

To unsubscribe from this list just send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a BLANK subject line and the single word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" (without the quotes) in the body or visit
http://www.RollTideFan.net