Title: RE: [RollTideFan] article

ROLL TIDE ROLL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Devan Orange [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 1:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] article

Edward Boone wrote:
 I think Coach Fran new what was ahead of him when he took the job at BAMA,
even the possibility of stiff penalties that would be given out.

I agree.
CDF wanted a large contract due to the fact that these very allegations were
against them.
He knew what he was getting into.....
Also, I am sure this season was trying with him, but now we have beaten
All-Barn and he is back at the top of everyone's list!

Coach Fran is going nowhere but to a bowl game after we beat USM
tonight!!@!#@#$#