Jeff,

We should have posted the crucial piece of info to find you: your Stetson
hat.  Rick didn't have any problems finding you at the half.

Devonna, you can blame me.  When Jeff and I sat down I suggested we move
up as far as we could (three rows) underneath the upper deck because the
rain was blowing West to East into our faces.

bill evans
Hartselle, AL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]