You're most welcome, Bill, and thanks for the complement guys, I'll pass it
along to Jess as well. We're still drying out from our first-half soaking
AND nursing sore vocal chords today. We aren't able to make it to *all* the
games, but the ones we do, we make sure we get our money's worth! Last night
was a lot FUN, too bad we have to wait till next September to do it all
again. I LOVE ALABAMA FOOTBALL!!

ROLL TIDE!!!
Rick