-----Original Message-----

> I would PLAY Tyler - if he's healthy.  But I would NOT start him.
> Andrew's earned the starting job,
>>Yup. 3+ years of inconsistency as opposed to 2.2 good (back to back)
>>games..  Hell. Start the boy.  Works for me.

What was inconsistent about the 10-3 SEC Championship season in 1999?
But in any case, the past is irrelevant, since it was under a different
system.

> and it'll be his final game.  Tyler's also played hard this year,
> though, and he deserves to play.
>>Skrew all this 'final game/worked hard' BS!!  We ain't talkin' Romper
>>Room here.   For the love of Pete..

Screw the past coaching staff's system, then, and how he did under it.
Under Fran's system - now that he's fully learned it - he's doing mighty
fine, based upon the record.