Well, I have a couple of problems with the Red Dog Saloon. One, under doctors orders,
I can not embide anymore. I have managed to destroy my liver. I still go to the Red
Dog every now and then. Management has
instructed the bartenders not to serve me anything but O'Douls. The Red Dog has been
closed since the end of the tourist season for remodeling (must be putting  new
sawdust on the floor). They are expecting to
reopen in January. The local rumor is that they had to close for the winter because I
can't drink anymore.
Roll Tide!!
Russell In Alaska