<<
Well, "Whoo-Hoo" and a "BINGO" for you Hugh - You finally got one
right!! And I totally agree! Unfortunately it took AZ all of spring
practice, fall practice and about 9 games to learn the A-B-C's of Coach
Fran's offense. I am truly thankful that he made it all the way to Z
(pun intended) and was able to do the great job he did after Watt's was
hurt. >>

See, I don't entirely agree with that.  Given a chance to play in game
conditions earlier in the year, and given the practice time with the
first team, we don't know if Zow would have adapted to the Fran offense
earlier.

<<
Hugh - I have read umpteen thousand of your posts over the years and
have often wondered why I disagree with you 99.9% of the time. I believe
I have finally figured it out! It appears you are a combination of Lee
Corso, Beano Cook and Jimmy The Greek all rolled into one "Masterpiece
of Football Genius" !!

I'm not at all certain HOW to take that!!