You suggested that Ole Miss had a "top notch" offense, or a better
offense than USM.  I simply don't buy that based upon the way they
escaped with their lives against Vandy.
If you're suggesting that Ole Miss's offense got WORSE with time....
I'm not buying that at all.  If Bama had been played the way they are
now against UCLA, they'd have won.  Ditto for Ole Miss, LSU, and
Carolina.  Tennessee is the single game that I think would have been
questionable.