From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Devonna Snuggs
Sent:   Monday, December 03, 2001 1:34 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: [RollTideFan] for what it's worth

I guess the "stomping" or not is really a moot point and if Bama did it -
YEAH, the officials apparently overlooked us for a change OR as you said it
was not blatant - like Aubs on Saturday.   Joel, glad you made it home
safely last Thursday night!!

RTR

To unsubscribe from this list just send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a BLANK subject line and the single word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" (without the quotes) in the body or visit
http://www.RollTideFan.net