I hate e-mail viruses!

Anyone who got any kind of stupid "Hi! How are you. Look at this screen
saver" e-mail from me today DELETE IT!! I got some kind of freakin' VIRUS
that Norton didn't pick up for some reason!

I got the virus from someone else earlier today. I am not sure it has
infected my PC because Norton did not catch it but I've had someone write me
and tell me they got the e-mail from me...

CRAP!