It is truly a sad day in my life when I agree with Mr. Todd.

I did go perusing around the support forum for the software used by RTF Javvy, and
found someone else asking about archives and HTML messages.  There was no reply.  Why
not hound the support personnel until they give you a solution to the problem?  Just
an idea.