Scott,
Your level won't make the cut, probably (unless you're rich).

Mike does have a point, it's easier to get tickets from the bowl
directly than from TP.  BUT... the University benefits if you buy them
from the University.  If you buy them from the bowl itself, the
University doesn't get credit for the sale, which could impact future
bowl bids.

THAT was my point.  Also, it was mentioned on Coach Fran's site. :)