My dad was telling me yesterday that he was watching a program on ESPN (??) last week
about  the "worst" teams (with respect to fan-base) to receive bowl bids.
Apparently, Alabama was ranked as one of the 4 worst teams a bowl game could choose
because "fans will not go to the games".   I believe he said Bama was the only one in
the SEC w/ this "distinction"

Anybody else here about this?  Thoughts/comments!