I was actually at that game 17 years ago...It was the only Alabama game I have ever had the pleasure of attending...It was the night the lights went out in the stadium in Massachusetts. In addition to being a long time Alabama fan ( long distance )  and a behind the scenes member of this list for the past 4 years, I also happen to be an alum of Boston College. My family had already decided to pack up the van and head south for the MCB for the difficult task of watching the battle between my alma mater and my favorite college team. My second Alabama experience. We will still be there but it will not be quite the big event we had anticipated. Although the good news is I can route for the old alma mater now.  I do plan on watching the Alabama game from a Bar in Nashville That is if they allow Alabama football to be shown in the state of Tennesee...That should be a trip,,,,,Jerry from Michigan