> From: Jamie Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2003/05/28 Wed PM 02:16:56 EDT

>  Ask yourself this and answer it honestly....was
> America really any better off when Clinton left his
> play pen than it was when he got there?

Yes.

> was education
> better?

Yes.

> the health system?

No.  But he wasn't allowed to enact any changes.

> were there less people on welfare?

Yes.

> Did the trains run on time? did the mail get
> delivered fater?

Not sure what these have to do with anything.

> is there peace in the middle east?

We were much closer than we are now.

> is terrorism just a memory?

No.  But now we also all remember what recession and unemployment are.

>   The answer is no on all accounts....Jamie

You are profoundly wrong.  Maybe that secret double-nought spy filter you have on your
PC is distorting your world view.

Be careful Jamie.  You might not be paranoid.  Everyone might really be out to get
you.  :-)