Did you guys see this? Bama is seen as having the toughest schedule in all of college football in 2003. This is a nice little challenge for Coach Shula and the boys in crimson. We got talent; I just hope they gel as a team quickly (coaches & players).

<cut>
Alabama takes the 2003 crown with a brutal slate consisting of three legitimate Top 10 teams - Georgia, Auburn and Oklahoma. Other SEC Top 25 competition - Tennessee and LSU - gives the Tide a full slate. The non-conference games all contain possible conference champion candidates with Northern Illinois (MAC), Southern Miss (Conf USA) and Hawaii (WAC). Good luck Coach Shula, you are going to need it more ways than one.
1. Alabama 2106
2. Florida State 1960
3. California 1918
4. Colorado 1881