Doug, first of all good luck with the soccer match. Hope y'all win!

There's a very nice cafe/Restaurant located within half a mile from the park called Green Bottle Grill. They specialize in fish, seafood, lamb and venison. I tell you the food is out-of-sight. They're located in the Westbury Square Shopping Center, the street address is 975 Airport Road SW, Huntsville - phone number is 256 882-0459.

Roll Tide!
Rick

Doug wrote:
On Saturday morning I'm going to Huntsville with my girlfriend to see her granddaughter play soccer at 9:30am, at John Hunt Park. I've heard many of you Huntsvillians mention good eateries, so I was wondering which of the good lunch places might be convenient to that particular park???