----- Original Message -----
From: "kurt rasmussen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Has anyone pulled any fresh, home growd ones yet this year? Iyam

jonesin'.

Here's a favorite tomato joke:

Carrot, Tomato, and

There's a carrot, a tomato, and a penis. The carrot said "I have the worst life of all. I get chopped up, put in a cake, and eaten."

The tomato says "No, I have the worst life of all. I get chopped up, put in a salad, and eaten".

Then the penis said, "I, my friends, have the worst life of all. I get a plastic bag shoved over my head, and then pushed back and forth into a warm tunnel until I choke!".

<vbg>

Roll Tide!!
Rick