While we've been busy talking about everything
except BAMA football (Ricky Mac excluded)
I/we missed the fact that BAMA signed Wallace
Gilberry and Eric Johnson. Actually, they both
have accepted scholarship offers from BAMA.
Gilberry is a DE and Johnson is a Safety. Both
are qualified and will report with the full team on
August 4th.

HOT DAMN! TWO MORE BODIES!

ROLL TIDE, DAMITT!

Just a possum on the information superhighway...