I made one of my rare trips to Alabama this weekend and heard some of the
Finebaum Show and some other nameless Aubie oriented show...apparently some
people think that Marsh and Robbins covered things up to save the Alabama football
program....and some of those Aubie are absolutely psychotic in their hatred of
Alabama...wow...its like the X files...and further more I watched the
Junction Boys again...and became more disappointed in Berenger...Bryant accent...if
he could nail a traitorous Irish soldier he coulda nailed Coach Bryant...if he
had cared....I think I ll go over to Beaufort and tell him....or....maybe
not....After all this I just have to scream RTR a little louder!!!