Well, I just watched the Mike Price interview on ESPN’s “Outside the Lines”. He provided nothing new to the stories we’ve read in the past and maintains his victim status. He disputed the SI accusations about hitting on college girls, going to the strip club early in the afternoon, and drinking with underage students. He maintains the belief the UofA owed him another chance. I just *hope* Bama has finally hired a coach that is true to his word and that can maintain his integrity so this embarrassment cycle will stop once and for all.

Rick

kurt rasmussen wrote:

Price addresses his firing and what happened at the golf outing in this week's Sunday Conversation, airing on ESPN during the 11 p.m. ET edition of SportsCenter.

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List