Thank you so much for the video.  I have watched it over & over again.  I get goose bumps every time.  I think there should be a Daniel Moore print with Lane.  I would love to have the Tyler print with his broken foot & a print with Lane side by side.  No doubt, they are two of the most recent players that played with ALL heart.  And everytime I think about what you said about Lane & FranPhony, I want to rip FranPhony's heart out.