You know that I have since I am the kind, forgiving & compassionate person
that I am after I've been fucked over by someone that I trusted.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 11:38 AM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Hey Pat Smoot!!

> http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/6509659
>
> " The hate e-mails from Alabama still flow into the Coach Fran website.
What goes unreported is that there is a sizable chunk of Dixie e-mails that
wish Fran luck.

> Early on, the new coach ate at a local On The Border restaurant. A group
of firefighters, from Mobile, Ala., of all places, recognized him. One
approached Fran's table and knelt at his side. The coach feigned shock,
anticipating some sort of verbal blast. Then the Alabaman congratulated
Franchione on his new job. The coach stopped by the table on the way out and
shook 10 hands with relief.