Joel Perry wrote:

A barner sent me this.......

Posted by RollTide13 on August 04, 2003 at 14:26:08:

I have a very legitimate source that explained why Brooks is out. Brooks was
dating the head softball coach at Shelton State and she became pregnant.
Brooks thought it was his. When the baby was born in June and Brooks had it
tested it was not his. Later testing proved that the baby's dad was none
other than Nautyn McKay-Loescher. Waine Bacon knew Brooks was not handling
it well and took him to a mental hospital. He came back this weekend to talk
to Shula. He is pretty devastated. Brooks was living with her and Loescher
was a friend that stayed with them, too. I can see where it would be too
much for him to handle being around Chief every day. Man this guy needs our
thoughts and prayers.....

Thanks Joel.

kurt

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List