Jo-El,

You're doing good, son! That little pat-on-the-back
from Morgan seems to have really inspired you!

Roll Tide!!

From: "Joel Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'RollTideFan'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 8:33 AM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Shut up and read.....

> Pretty cool picture:
> http://tinyurl.com/jai2
>
> TUSCALOOSA | J.B. Closner found his niche the first
time he stepped onto the
> football practice field at the University of Alabama.
> The sophomore from San Antonio, Texas, never played a
snap on offense as a
> varsity high school player. He was a standout
defensive tackle, good enough
> to be recognized as one of the top recruiting
prospects in Texas, but all
> that changed when he arrived at Alabama.
> http://tinyurl.com/jai5
>
> TUSCALOOSA | Move over, Jenny Craig.
> University of Alabama defensive tackles Anthony
Bryant and Ahmad Childress
> and right guard Dennis Alexander have one up on you.
> http://tinyurl.com/jaia
>
> AUBURN -- Auburn opened preseason camp Wednesday on
its new practice field
> of synthetic SprinTurf, a grass-like turf and rubber
combination.
> http://tinyurl.com/jaik
>
> TUSCALOOSA - The opportunity to fight for a starting
job is something DeMeco
> Ryans and Juwan Garth have talked about since showing
up on the University
> of Alabama campus last August.
> http://tinyurl.com/jajc
>
> It hasn't taken Alabama coach Mike Shula long to find
the noisiest area on
> the practice field.
> "The offensive line has shown they can do a lot of
things," Shula said after
> the Tide finished its second practice in shorts and
helmets during fall
> camp. "They are definitely the most vocal group,
which is not always the
> case. Normally I've been on teams where the D-line is
the most vocal group,
> or wide receivers."
> http://tinyurl.com/jajg
>
> TUSCALOOSA - Antonio Carter tested his leg for the
first time in nearly a
> year on Tuesday. The Alabama wide receiver said the f
irst test was
> successful.
> http://tinyurl.com/jajm
>
> TUSCALOOSA -- Nautyn McKay-Loescher, a.k.a. Chief,
wanted to come back for a
> big senior season at Alabama.
> The problem was, at home in Canada in March and worn
out by a battle with
> mononucleosis, there was no guarantee his body would
let him.
> http://tinyurl.com/jajo
>
> STARKVILLE, Miss. (AP) -- Unless something unexpected
happens in the next
> three weeks, Mississippi State will begin the season
with an unresolved NCAA
> investigation hanging over the football program. (Hi
Ron!!!!)
> http://tinyurl.com/jajt
>
> AUBURN - What could Tommy Tuberville possibly do to
charge up the Auburn
> faithful even more this football season?
> Only this: Embrace the talk of a run for national
honors with the prospect
> of playing his two star tailbacks at the same time.
(OH SHITE!!!)