----- Original Message -----
From: "SAR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] A game without rival

>> I think mixed marriages are more common these days too.

Granted, I am from the old school, but, one of the first things that I asked
my future husband, was, Are you a scumbag aubie or are you a BAMA fan.  He
had the correct answer.  Honest to God (no offense Scott), I would never
have dated the man again if he had been an aubie.  I agree, we've become way
too liberal (no offense Scott) with our allegiances.