If I am not going to the game:

1.First cup of coffee replaced with first beer.
2.Fire up the puter and check mail, second beer.
3.After checking mail, make my game picks, third beer.
4.Put in Crimson Classics and listen yp great Bama
plays, fourth beer.
5.Go to town and get my supplies, don't drink and
drive. :-)
6.Do honey dos, then have beer #5
7.Start smoking meat, then 6th beer.
8.Time for Gameday, sit in the recliner and only get
up to check the meat, get a beer or relieve myself.

Going to game.

1. First cup of coffee is beer
2.Check mail and make picks
3.Yell at son to get up.
4.Decorate car, 2nd beer.
5.Leave for game
6.Arrive at game and stop by the HWFC tailgate and say
hello, and laugh at Sonya throwing opposing teams
mascot on the street with a string attached.
7.Walk to museum.
8.Go to bar at Sheraton, watch football and drink.
9.Walk to stadium and watch Bama win.
10.Head home.

Well, you asked. :-)

RTR