I feel that CMS will bring a chapter to Alabama Football we have never seen before. I think he will be more of an angles Coach. What I mean, is just when you think you have him figures out.? He'll come at you from a different angle. You'll think he's going to pass when, really he's going to run and you'll think he's going to run and he gives you the quick slant. He's a quarterback. What do quarterbacks like to do? Throw the ball!

Richard

I am READY! Whish I could be there for the GAME. I used to live in Alabaster and really miss it but, he I still have the Crimson Blood flowing through my veins!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

From: "Pat Smoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] ARE YOU READY FOR ALABAMA FOOTBALL?
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:11:46 -0500

Richard, they will NOT lose.  Even though, COACH BRYANT & CGS lost their
first games don't mean shit to me.  CMS RULEZ!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Reeves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 11:07 AM Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] ARE YOU READY FOR ALABAMA FOOTBALL?

> AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I ahppen to live about 45 min for the University of South Florida too and
> have been listening to the local chatter about how they feel South Florida
> is going to win the game. They believe that CMS hasn't had enough time to
> get the team prepared and they also believe he is going to be the
> proto-typical ball control Alabama Coach. They base this on his years as
OC
> for the Bucs. What they fail to realize, when he was OC for the Bucs?
Dungee

Get MSN 8 and help protect your children with advanced parental controls. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List